Butler vs Marquette Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Butler vs Marquette Basketball Game Info
Butler Bulldogs (5-9, 4-7 Big East) vs. Marquette Golden Eagles (8-9, 4-7 Big East)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 2, 2021
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum – Milwaukee, WI
Butler vs Marquette Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUT: (+198) | MARQ: (-240)
Spread: BUT: +5.5 (-114) | MARQ: -5.5 (-106)
Total: 129.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BUT: (N/A) | MARQ: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BUT: (+13000) | MARQ: (+13000)
Butler vs Marquette Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Butler vs Marquette Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Marquette defeated Butler, 76-57, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 9, 2020.
- Marquette is 13-12 all-time in 25 head-to-head games against Butler.
- Butler is 5-9 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Marquette is 5-12 ATS this season.
- Butler lost to Xavier, 68-55, in its most recent game on Jan. 30, 2021.
- Marquette lost to St. John's, 75-73, in its most recent game on Jan. 31, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.