Bucks vs Clippers Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Milwaukee Bucks (29-16, 11-9 Away) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (31-16, 16-6 Home)
Date: Monday, Mar, 29, 2021
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: STAPLES Center — Los Angeles, CA
Bucks vs Clippers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (+110) | LAC: (-130)
Spread: MIL: +2 (-110) | LAC: -2 (-110)
Total: 232 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIL: (36%) | LAC: (64%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIL: (+850) | LAC: (+600)
Bucks vs Clippers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Bucks vs Clippers Betting Trends
- Milwaukee is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven road games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Milwaukee's last five games.
- The Clippers are 5-0 ATS in their last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in three of the Clippers' last four home games.
- Milwaukee lost to New York, 102-96, in its most recent game on March 27, 2021.
- The Clippers defeated Philadelphia, 122-112, in their most recent game on March 27, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.