Braves vs Nationals Doubleheader Game 1 Info
Atlanta Braves (0-4, 0-4 Away) vs. Washington Nationals (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Wednesday, April 7, 2021
Time: 12:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Nationals Park – Washington D.C.
Braves vs Nationals Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (-174) | WAS: (+146)
Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+112) | WAS: +1.5 (-134)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (-124) | Under: (+102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): ATL: (N/A) | WAS: (N/A)
World Series Odds: ATL: (+950) | WAS: (+3000)
Braves vs Nationals Probable Pitchers
Braves: Max Fried (0-0, 3.60 ERA)
Nationals: Erick Fedde (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Braves vs Nationals Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Atlanta Braves
Over/Under: Over 6.5
Braves vs Nationals Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 2-2 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The total has hit the under in three of Atlanta's four games this season.
- Washington is 0-1 ATS this season.
- The total hit the over in Washington's first game this season.
Braves vs Nationals Stats
- Atlanta averaged 5.62 runs per game last season (No. 2 in MLB).
- Atlanta surrendered 4.61 runs per game last season (No. 15 in MLB).
- Washington averaged 4.88 runs per game last season (No. 10 in MLB).
- Washington surrendered 5.02 runs per game last season (No. 21 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.