Bengals vs Ravens Game Info
Cincinnati Bengals (0-5, 0-3 Away) vs. Baltimore Ravens (3-2, 1-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 13, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: M&T Bank Stadium – Baltimore, MD
Bengals vs Ravens Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (+400) | BAL: (-500)
Spread: CIN: +12 (-125) | BAL: -12 (+105)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CIN: 55% | BAL: 45%
Odds to Win AFC North: CIN: (+18000) | BAL: (-160)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: CIN: (+25000) | BAL: (+2900)
Bengals vs Ravens Betting Trends
- Cincinnati is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Cincinnati's last six games.
- Baltimore is 1-5-1 ATS in its last seven games.
- Baltimore is 1-4 ATS in its last five home games against Cincinnati.
Bengals vs Ravens Stats
- Cincinnati is averaging 16.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 29 in the NFL).
- Cincinnati is surrendering 27.2 PPG this season (No. 27 in the NFL).
- Baltimore is averaging 32.2 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
- Baltimore is surrendering 24.6 PPG this season (T-No. 22 in the NFL).
- Cincinnati lost to the Arizona Cardinals, 26-23, at home in Week 5.
- Baltimore defeated the Pittsburgh Steelers, 26-23 (OT), on the road in Week 5.
Bengals vs Ravens Prop Bet
All Bengals-Ravens odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Baltimore Ravens by 1-13 points (+150) – The Bengals have struggled to score on the road this season, which doesn't bode well for them against the Ravens. Through three road contests, Cincinnati is averaging just 13.3 points per game (PPG). Baltimore, meanwhile, is the proud owner of the league's best scoring offense (32.2 PPG), but the Ravens aren't averaging anything close to that number at home this year. Through two home games, the Ravens are averaging just 24.0 PPG. Additionally, two of Cincinnati's three road losses this season have come by four points or fewer.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.