Rothwell vs Lins Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 21 — Heavyweight Bout
Ben Rothwell (38-13-0, 28 KO's, 6 Submissions) vs. Phillipe "Monstro" Lins (14-5-0, 8 KO's, 4 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Mar. 13, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the fifth fight of the main card, which begins at 8 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Rothwell vs Lins Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 21 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Ben Rothwell: (-110)
- Phillipe Lins: (-110)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Rothwell by KO/TKO: (+280)
- Rothwell by Points: (+340)
- Rothwell by Submission: (+1200)
- Lins by KO/TKO: (+460)
- Lins by Points: (+195)
- Lins by Submission: (+1200)
Rothwell vs Lins Prediction
UFC Vegas 21 Rothwell-Lins prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Ben Rothwell (79%)
Method of Victory: Points/Decision (60%)
Rothwell vs Lins Betting Trends & Stats
- Ben Rothwell lost to Marcin Tybura, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on Oct. 10, 2020.
- Phillipe Lins lost to Tanner Boser, by KO, in his most recent fight on Jun. 27, 2020.
- Rothwell averages 3.55 significant strikes landed per minute with a 41% accuracy rate.
- Lins averages 2.66 significant strikes landed per minute with a 40% accuracy rate.
- Rothwell averages 4.57 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 46% defense rate.
- Lins averages 3.68 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 49% defense rate.
- Rothwell has a 69% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.