Baylor vs West Virginia Basketball Game Info
No. 4 Baylor Bears (26-3, 15-2 Big 12) vs. West Virginia Mountaineers (20-10, 8-9 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, March 7, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: WVU Coliseum – Morgantown, WV
Baylor vs West Virginia Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAY: (+105) | WVU: (-125)
Spread: BAY: +1.5 (-115) | WVU: -1.5 (-105)
Total: 130.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BAY: (81%) | WVU: (19%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BAY: (+1000) | WVU: (+4500)
Baylor vs West Virginia Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
West Virginia: 63.9%
Baylor vs West Virginia Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Baylor defeated West Virginia, 70-59, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 15, 2020.
- Baylor is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with West Virginia.
- West Virginia is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Baylor.
- Baylor is 12-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last 18 games.
- West Virginia is 1-6-1 ATS in its last eight games.
- Baylor defeated Texas Tech, 71-68 (OT), at home in its most recent game on Monday, March 2.
- West Virginia defeated Iowa State, 77-71, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, March 3.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.