Auburn vs LSU Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 9
No. 9 Auburn Tigers (6-1, 3-1 SEC) vs. No. 2 LSU Tigers (7-0, 3-0 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 26, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Tiger Stadium – Baton Rouge, LA
Auburn vs LSU Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AUB: (+320) | LSU: (-420)
Spread: AUB: +10.5 (-110) | LSU: -10.5 (-110)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: AUB: 39% | LSU: 61%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: AUB: (+6000) | LSU: (+700)
Auburn vs LSU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- LSU defeated Auburn, 22-21, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two programs on Sept. 15, 2018.
- LSU is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Auburn.
- LSU is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Auburn.
- LSU has won nine straight head-to-head matchups with Auburn at home in Baton Rouge.
- Auburn defeated Arkansas, 51-10, on the road in Week 8.
- LSU defeated Mississippi State, 36-13, on the road in Week 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.