Overeem vs Sakai Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 9 Heavyweight Main Event
Alistair "The Demolition Man" Overeem (46-18-0, 1 N/C, 24 KO's, 17 Submissions) vs. Augusto Sakai (15-1-1, 11 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Sep. 5, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the final fight on the main card, which begins at 8 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Overeem vs Sakai Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 9 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Alistair Overeem: (-176)
- Augusto Sakai: (+142)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
Overeem vs Sakai method of victory prop bets will be updated when available.
- Overeem by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Overeem by Points: (N/A)
- Overeem by Submission: (N/A)
- Sakai by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Sakai by Points: (N/A)
- Sakai by Submission: (N/A)
Overeem vs Sakai Betting Trends
- Alistair Overeem defeated Walt Harris, by TKO, in their most recent bout on May 16, 2020.
- Augusto Sakai defeated Blagoy Ivanov, by split decision, in their most recent bout on May 30, 2020.
- Overeem averages 3.66 significant strikes landed per minute with a 63 percent accuracy rate.
- Sakai averages 5.45 significant strikes landed per minute with a 46 percent accuracy rate.
- Overeem averages 2.18 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 59 percent defense rate.
- Sakai averages 3.89 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 55 percent defense rate.
- Overeem averages 1.40 takedowns landed per 15 minutes.
- Sakai has a 83 percent takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.