Alabama vs Drake Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Nov. 26 College Basketball Game
Alabama vs Drake Basketball Game Info
No. 10 Alabama Crimson Tide (4-1) vs. Drake Bulldogs (3-1)
Date: Friday, November 26, 2021
Time: 4:30 p.m. EST
Venue: HP Field House — Orlando, FL
Alabama vs Drake Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ALA: (-280) | DRKE: (+225)
Spread: ALA: -6.5 (-105) | DRKE: +6.5 (-115)
Total: 149.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ALA: (+2400) | DRKE: (N/A)
Alabama vs Drake Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Alabama Crimson Tide win (64.0%)
Alabama vs Drake Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between Alabama and Drake.
- Alabama is 12-2 straight up in its last 14 games.
- Drake is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Alabama's last six games against Missouri Valley opponents.
- The total has hit the under in four of Drake's last five games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.