76ers vs Thunder Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Philadelphia 76ers (9-5, 2-4 Away) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (6-6, 1-5 Home)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 17, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Chesapeake Energy Arena — Oklahoma City, OK
76ers vs Thunder Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (-134) | OKC: (+114)
Spread: PHI: -2.5 (-110) | OKC: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 220.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PHI: (79%) | OKC: (21%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: PHI: (+2100) | OKC: (+25000)
76ers vs Thunder Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
76ers vs Thunder Betting Trends
- Philadelphia is 2-4 straight up in its last six games.
- The total hit the over in five of Philadelphia's last seven games.
- Oklahoma City is 4-2 against the spread in its last six games.
- The total hit the over in four of Oklahoma City's last six games.
- Philadelphia lost to Memphis, 106-104, in its most recent game on Jan. 16, 2021.
- Oklahoma City defeated Chicago in overtime, 127-125, in its most recent game on Jan. 15, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.