Wizards vs Lakers Basketball Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Washington Wizards (10-17, 5-8 Away) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (22-9, 9-6 Home)
Date: Monday, Feb. 22, 2021
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: STAPLES Center — Los Angeles, CA
Wizards vs Lakers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+240) | LAL: (-295)
Spread: WAS: +7 (-108) | LAL: -7 (-112)
Total: 227 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WAS: (53%) | LAL: (47%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: WAS: (+25000) | LAL: (+270)
Wizards vs Lakers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Wizards vs Lakers Betting Trends
- Washington is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Washington's last 10 games.
- The Lakers are 2-6 ATS in their last eight games.
- The Lakers are 8-3 straight up in their last 11 games.
- Washington defeated Portland, 118-111, in its most recent game.
- The Lakers lost to the Heat, 96-94, in their most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.