Wisconsin vs Iowa Basketball Game Info
No. 25 Wisconsin Badgers (16-10, 10-9 Big Ten) vs. No. 5 Iowa Hawkeyes (19-7, 13-6 Big Ten)
Date: Sunday, Mar. 7, 2021
Time: 12:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Carver-Hawkeye Arena — Iowa City, IA
Wisconsin vs Iowa Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WISC: (+245) | IOWA: (-300)
Spread: WISC: +7 (-110) | IOWA: -7 (-110)
Total: 143 — Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WISC: (13%) | IOWA: (87%)
Odds to Win NCAAM's National Championship: WISC: (+4000) | IOWA: (+1800)
Wisconsin vs Iowa Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Wisconsin vs Iowa Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Iowa defeated Wisconsin, 77-62, on the road in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 18, 2021.
- Iowa is 65-57 in its 122 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Iowa.
- Wisconsin is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Wisconsin's last eight games.
- Iowa is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Iowa's last eight games.
- Then-No. 25 Wisconsin lost to then-No. 23 Purdue, 73-69, on the road in its most recent game on Mar. 2, 2021.
- Then-No. 5 Iowa defeated Nebraska, 102-64, at home in its most recent game on Mar. 4, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.