White Sox vs Reds Game Info
Chicago White Sox (19-31, 16-7 Away) vs. Cincinnati Reds (25-26, 12-11 Home)
Date: Friday, Sept. 18, 2020
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Great American Ballpark – Cincinnati, OH
White Sox vs Reds Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CWS: (+106) | CIN: (-122)
Spread: CWS: +1.5 (-194) | CIN: -1.5 (+162)
Total: 9 – Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): CWS: (71%) | CIN: (29%)
World Series Odds: CWS: (+1200) | CIN: (+3200)
White Sox vs Reds Probable Pitchers
White Sox: Jonathan Stiever (0-0, 2.45 ERA)
Reds: Tyler Mahle (1-2, 4.31 ERA)
White Sox vs Reds Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Chicago White Sox
Over/Under: Under 9
White Sox vs Reds Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in each of the White Sox's last five games.
- The White Sox are 7-1 straight up in their last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Cincinnati's last 15 games.
- Cincinnati is 5-0 straight up in its last five games.
White Sox vs Reds Stats
- The White Sox are averaging 5.34 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- The White Sox are surrendering 3.74 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
- Cincinnati is averaging 3.92 runs per game this season (No. 28 in MLB).
- Cincinnati is surrendering 4.22 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.