WGC-Mexico Championship Odds, Date, Location & Starting Tee Times for 2020 Tournament
WGC-Mexico Championship Odds Tournament Info
Start Date: Thursday, Feb. 20, 2020
Tee Times Start: TBD
Course: Club De Golf Chapultepec – Mexico City, Mexico
Course Stats: Par 71 (7,330 yards)
Purse: $10.5 million
Format: Stroke Play
Defending Champion: Dustin Johnson (2019)
WGC-Mexico Championship Odds Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available at FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Rory McIlroy (+500)
- Dustin Johnson (+600)
- Jon Rahm (+1000)
- Justin Thomas (+1000)
- Adam Scott (+1600)
- Webb Simpson (+1600)
- Hideki Matsuyama (+2000)
- Xander Schauffele (+2000)
- Bryson DeChambeau (+2200)
- Tommy Fleetwood (+2200)
WGC-Mexico Championship Odds Betting Trends and Stats
- With the higher altitude of Mexico City, longer players off the tee have seen a distinct advantage here in the past, hence why players like Rory McIlroy and Dustin Johnson are the leaders in odds.
- Dustin Johnson has won this event in two of the last three years (2017, 2019).
- Adam Scott won this event in 2016, and he is coming into this weekend playing some great golf following his win at the 2020 Genesis Invitational at Riviera on Sunday.
- Out of the world's top-50 golfers, 44 of them are playing in this event.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.