Virginia Tech vs Pittsburgh Basketball Game Info
No. 16 Virginia Tech Hokies (13-3, 7-2 ACC) vs. Pittsburgh Panthers (8-5, 4-4 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 3, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Petersen Events Center – Pittsburgh, PA
Virginia Tech vs Pittsburgh Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VT: (-184) | PITT: (+154)
Spread: VT: -3.5 (-118) | PITT: +3.5 (-104)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VT: (81%) | PITT: (19%)
Odds to Win NCAAM's National Championship: VT: (+5500) | PITT: (+11000)
Virginia Tech vs Pittsburgh Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Virginia Tech: 65.1%
Virginia Tech vs Pittsburgh Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Virginia Tech defeated Pittsburgh, 67-57, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 15, 2020.
- Virginia Tech is 9-7 all-time in 16 head-to-head games against Pittsburgh.
- Virginia Tech is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Virginia Tech's last five games.
- Pittsburgh is 8-4 straight up in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Pittsburgh's last 10 games.
- Then-No. 20 Virginia Tech defeated then-No. 8 Virginia, 65-51, at home in its most recent game on Jan. 30, 2021.
- Pittsburgh lost to Notre Dame, 84-58, at home in its most recent game on Jan. 30, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.