Virginia Tech vs Duke Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Dec. 22 College Basketball Game
By Larry Rupp
Virginia Tech vs Duke Basketball Game Info
Virginia Tech Hokies (8-4, 0-1 ACC) vs. No. 2 Duke Blue Devils (10-1, 0-0 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, December 22, 2021
Time: 9:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Cameron Indoor Stadium — Durham, NC
Virginia Tech vs Duke Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VTECH: (+360) | DUKE: (-480)
Spread: VTECH: +9 (-105) | DUKE: -9 (-115)
Total: 139 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: VTECH: (+10000) | DUKE: (+850)
Virginia Tech vs Duke Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Duke Blue Devils win (78.0%)
Virginia Tech vs Duke Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Duke is 32-8 straight up in 40 all-time head-to-head matchups against Virginia Tech.
- Virginia Tech defeated Duke, 74-67, during their most recent meeting on Jan. 12, 2021.
- Virginia Tech is 8-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Virginia Tech's last 12 games.
- Duke is 8-0 straight up in its last eight home games.
- The total has hit the under in 14 of Duke's last 20 games against Virginia Tech.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.