Vanderbilt vs Kentucky Basketball Game Info
Vanderbilt Commodores (4-3, 0-1 SEC) vs. Kentucky Wildcats (2-6, 1-0 SEC)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 5, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Rupp Arena — Lexington, KY
Vanderbilt vs Kentucky Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VAN: (+610) | UK: (-950)
Spread: VAN: +11.5 (-110) | UK: -11.5 (-110)
Total: 136.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VAN: (52%) | UK: (48%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: VAN: (+20000) | UK: (+3000)
Vanderbilt vs Kentucky Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Vanderbilt vs Kentucky Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kentucky defeated Vanderbilt, 78-64, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 11, 2020.
- Kentucky is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head games against Vanderbilt.
- Kentucky is 109-37 all-time in 146 head-to-head games against TCU.
- Vanderbilt is 2-4-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Kentucky is 4-4 ATS this season.
- Vanderbilt lost to Florida, 91-72, in its most recent game on Dec. 30, 2020.
- Kentucky defeated Mississippi State, 78-73 (2OT), in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.