Utah State vs Air Force Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Utah State vs Air Force Basketball Game Info
Utah State Aggies (5-3, 2-0 MW) vs. Air Force Falcons (3-3, 1-1 MW)
Date: Thursday, Dec. 31, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Clune Arena – Colorado Springs, CO
Utah State vs Air Force Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: USU: (-900) | AFA: (+610)
Spread: USU: -11.5 (-110) | AFA: +11.5 (-110)
Total: 128.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: USU: (86%) | AFA: (14%)
Utah State vs Air Force Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Utah State: 84.5%
Air Force: 15.5%
Utah State vs Air Force Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Utah State defeated Air Force, 96-78, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Mar. 6, 2020.
- Utah State is 19-6 in its 25 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Air Force.
- Utah State is 3-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in each of the last three games for Air Force.
- Utah State defeated San Jose State, 85-52, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 23, 2020.
- Air Force defeated Nevada, 68-66, on the road in its most recent game on Dec. 20, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!