Tulsa vs South Florida Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 8 Game
Tulsa vs South Florida Week 8 Game Info
College Football Week 8
Tulsa Golden Hurricane (1-1, 1-0 American) vs. South Florida Bulls (1-4, 0-3 American)
Date: Friday, Oct. 23, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Raymond James Stadium – Tampa Bay, FL
Tulsa vs South Florida Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TLSA: (-520) | USF: (+370)
Spread: TLSA: -11.5 (-108) | USF: +11.5 (-112)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TLSA: (67%) | USF: (33%)
Odds to Win FBS Championship: TLSA: (+250000) | USF: (N/A)
Tulsa vs South Florida Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Tulsa: (89.5%) | South Florida: (10.5%)
Tulsa vs South Florida Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- South Florida defeated Tulsa, 25-24, on the road in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Oct. 12, 2018.
- South Florida is 3-0-0 in the three all-time, head-to-head matchups against Tulsa.
- Tulsa is 4-1 against the spread in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Tulsa's last five games.
- The total has hit the under in six of South Florida's last nine games.
- South Florida is 1-8 straight up in its last nine games.
- Tulsa defeated then-No. 11 UCF, 34-26, on the road in Week 5.
- South Florida lost to Temple, 39-37, on the road in Week 7.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.