Tulsa vs SMU Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 6
Tulsa vs SMU Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 6
Tulsa Golden Hurricane (2-2, 0-0 AAC) vs. No. 24 SMU Mustangs (5-0, 1-0 AAC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 5, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Gerald J. Ford Stadium – Dallas, TX
Tulsa vs SMU Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TLSA: (+370) | SMU: (-500)
Spread: TLSA: +13 (-110) | SMU: -13 (-110)
Total: 62 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TLSA: 27% | SMU: 73%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: TLSA: (N/A) | SMU: (+25000)
Tulsa vs SMU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Tulsa defeated SMU, 27-24, at home in the the most recent meeting between these programs on Nov. 11, 2018.
- The last three meetings between these two programs have been decided by four points or fewer.
- Tulsa is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against SMU.
- Tulsa is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against SMU.
- Tulsa defeated Wyoming, 24-21, at home in Clemson in Week 4.
- SMU defeated South Florida, 48-21, on the road in Week 4.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.