Tulane vs UCF Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Tulane vs UCF Basketball Game Info
Tulane Green Wave (8-7, 3-7 American) vs. UCF Knights (5-10, 3-9 American)
Date: Friday, Feb. 12, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Addition Financial Arena – Orlando, FL
Tulane vs UCF Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TUL: (+185) | UCF: (-235)
Spread: TUL: +5.5 (-110) | UCF: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 130 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TUL: (N/A) | UCF: (N/A)
Tulane vs UCF Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Tulane vs UCF Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Tulane defeated UCF, 75-74, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 22, 2020.
- Tulane is 16-3 all-time in 19 head-to-head games against UCF.
- UCF is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head games against Tulane.
- Tulane defeated Tulsa, 58-48, in its most recent game on Feb. 10, 2021.
- UCF lost to Wichita State, 61-60, in its most recent game on Feb. 10, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!