THE PLAYERS Championship Odds, Date, Location & Starting Tee Times for 2020 Tournament
THE PLAYERS Championship Tournament Info
Start Date: Thursday, Mar. 12, 2020
Tee Times Start: TBD
Course: TPC Sawgrass – Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Course Stats: Par 72 (7,189 yards)
Purse: $12.5 million
Format: Stroke Play
Defending Champion: Rory McIlroy
THE PLAYERS Championship Betting Odds
All THE PLAYERS Championship betting lines, odds and prop bets are available at FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Rory McIlroy (+650)
- John Rahm (+1300)
- Justin Thomas (+1400)
- Bryson DeChambeau (+2200)
- Webb Simpson (+2500)
- Adam Scott (+2700)
- Hideki Matsuyama (+2700)
- Patrick Cantlay (+2700)
- SungJae Im (+2700)
- Tommy Fleetwood (+2700)
- Dustin Johnson (+2900)
- Xander Schauffele (+3000)
- Marc Leishman (+3500)
- Rickie Fowler (+3500)
- Patrick Reed (+3600)
- Collin Morikawa (+3700)
- Tyrell Hatton (+3800)
- Brooks Koepka (+3900)
THE PLAYERS Championship Betting Trends and Stats
- Hole 17, the island green at TPC Sawgrass, is arguably the most famous hole in golf.
- Webb Simpson was a wire-to-wire winner at TPC Sawgrass in 2018.
- Tommy Fleetwood has finished T-7 and T-5 the last two years here.
- Dustin Johnson hasn't missed the cut at THE PLAYERS since 2008, which was his first year playing the event.
- Matt Kuchar has the worst odds of any former winner at +5000.
- Justin Thomas has never missed a cut at THE PLAYERS in his five attempts.
- Every one of the world's top-10 players will be teeing it up in this event.
- Brooks Koepka has the worst odds to win (+3900) of any golfer ranked in the top 10.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.