Texas State vs BYU Week 8 Game Info
College Football Week 8
Texas State Bobcats (1-5) vs. No. 12 BYU Cougars (5-0)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 24, 2020
Time: 10:15 p.m. EST
Venue: LaVell Edwards Stadium – Provo, UT
Texas State vs BYU Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TXST: (+1500) | BYU: (-5000)
Spread: TXST: +29.5 (-112) | BYU: -29.5 (-108)
Total: 60.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TXST: (11%) | BYU: (89%)
Texas State vs BYU Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Texas State: (3.2%) | BYU: (96.8%)
Texas State vs BYU Head-to-Head Record and Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever matchup between Texas State and BYU.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Texas State's last eight games.
- Texas State is 1-8 straight up in its last nine games.
- BYU is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- BYU is 5-0 straight up in its last five home games.
- Texas State lost to South Alabama, 30-20, in its most recent game.
- BYU defeated Houston, 43-26, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.