Texas Southern vs BYU Basketball Game Info
Texas Southern Tigers (0-5, 0-5 Away) vs. No. 18 BYU Cougars (4-0, 3-0 Home)
Date: Wednesday, November 24, 2021
Time: 9:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Marriott Center — Provo, UT
Texas Southern vs BYU Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TXSO: (+1600) | BYU: (-4500)
Spread: TXSO: +19.5 (-118) | BYU: -19.5 (-104)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TXSO: (N/A) | BYU: (+8000)
Texas Southern vs BYU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: BYU Cougars win (96.1%)
Texas Southern vs BYU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- BYU is 3-0 straight up in three all-time head-to-head matchups against Texas Southern.
- BYU defeated Texas Southern, 87-71, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 21, 2020.
- Texas Southern is 9-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Texas Southern's last five away games.
- BYU is 10-0 straight up in its last 10 games against an SEC opponent.
- The total has hit the under in four of BYU's last five games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.