Tarleton State vs Charleston Southern Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for December 5
By Duel Staff
The Tarleton State Texans versus the Charleston Southern Buccaneers is on the college basketball schedule for Sunday.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this game.
Tarleton State vs Charleston Southern Point Spread
Tarleton State is favored by 16.5 points against Charleston Southern. Tarleton State is +100 to cover the spread, while Charleston Southern is -122.
Tarleton State vs Charleston Southern Over/Under
The over/under for Tarleton State-Charleston Southern on December 5 is 126.5. The over is -115, and the under is -105.
Tarleton State vs Charleston Southern Moneyline
Charleston Southern is the underdog at +920 on the moneyline, while Tarleton State is a -1800 favorite.
Tarleton State vs Charleston Southern Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Tarleton State Texans win (84.8%)
Tarleton State vs Charleston Southern Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Tarleton State is 5-1-0 this year.
- Tarleton State has had one game (out of six) hit the over this year.
- Charleston Southern has posted one win against the spread this season.
- The Buccaneers have one win ATS (1-3) as a 15.5-point underdog or more this season.
- Charleston Southern has seen four of its eight games hit the over.
Tarleton State vs Charleston Southern Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Tarleton State: (-1800) | Charleston Southern: (+920)
- Spread: Tarleton State: -16.5 (+100) | Charleston Southern: +16.5 (-122)
- Total: 126.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.