Syracuse vs Louisville Week 12 Game Info
College Football Week 12
Syracuse Orange (1-7, 1-6 ACC) vs. Louisville Cardinals (2-6, 1-6 ACC)
Date: Friday, Nov. 20, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Cardinal Stadium – Louisville, KY
Syracuse vs Louisville Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CUSE: (+630) | LOU: (-1000)
Spread: CUSE: +17.5 (-108) | LOU: -17.5 (-112)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CUSE: (73%) | LOU: (27%)
Syracuse vs Louisville Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Syracuse: (16.2%) | Louisville: (83.8%)
Syracuse vs Louisville Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Louisville is 11-7 all-time against Syracuse and the Cardinals won the most recent head-to-head matchup, 56-34, on Nov. 23, 2019.
- Syracuse is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Louisville.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Syracuse's last 12 games.
- Louisville is 1-6 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Louisville's last 13 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.