Saint Mary's vs Gonzaga Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for WCC Semifinal Game
Saint Mary's vs Gonzaga Basketball Game Info
West Coast Conference Tournament 2021 Semifinal
Saint Mary's Gaels (14-8, 4-6 WCC) vs. No. 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs (24-0, 15-0 WCC)
Date: Monday, March 8, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Orleans Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Saint Mary's vs Gonzaga Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SMC: (N/A) | GONZ: (N/A)
Spread: SMC: +17.5 (-110) | GONZ: -17.5 (-110)
Total: 142 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SMC: (N/A) | GONZ: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SMC: (N/A) | GONZ: (+250)
Saint Mary's vs Gonzaga Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Saint Mary's: 5.4%
Saint Mary's vs Gonzaga Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Gonzaga defeated Saint Mary's, 87-65, in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these teams on Feb. 18, 2021.
- Gonzaga is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Saint Mary's.
- Gonzaga is 75-31 all-time in 106 head-to-head matchups against Saint Mary's.
- Saint Mary's is 10-12 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Gonzaga is 11-11-2 ATS this season.
- Saint Mary's defeated Loyola Marymount, 52-47, in the West Coast Conference quarterfinal.
- Gonzaga defeated Loyola Marymount, 86-69, in its most recent game on Feb. 27, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.