Rutgers vs Iowa Basketball Game Info
No. 25 Rutgers Scarlet Knights (11-6, 7-6 Big Ten) vs. No. 15 Iowa Hakweyes (13-6, 7-5 Big Ten)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 10, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Carver-Hawkeye Arena – Iowa City, IA
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Rutgers vs Iowa Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: RUT: (+240) | IOWA: (-295)
Spread: RUT: +6.5 (-112) | IOWA: -6.5 (-108)
Total: 150.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: RUT: (N/A) | IOWA: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: RUT: (+7500) | IOWA: (+1600)
Rutgers vs Iowa Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Rutgers vs Iowa Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Iowa defeated Rutgers, 77-75, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 2, 2021.
- Iowa is 8-2 all-time in 10 head-to-head games against Rutgers.
- Rutgers is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Iowa.
- The total has hit the over in four of Iowa's last six games against Rutgers.
- Rutgers defeated Minnesota, 76-72, in its most recent game on Feb. 4, 2021.
- Iowa lost to Indiana, 67-65, in its most recent game on Feb. 7, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.