Royals vs Cubs Game Info
Kansas City Royals (3-8, 3-5 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (8-2, 6-1 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Aug. 4, 2020
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Royals vs Cubs Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KC: (+170) | CHC: (-198)
Spread: KC: +1.5 (-118) | CHC: -1.5 (+100)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): KC: (12%) | CHC: (88%)
World Series Odds: KC: (+30000) | CHC: (+2300)
Royals vs Cubs Probable Pitchers
Royals: Brady Singer (0-0, 3.60 ERA)
Cubs: Kyle Hendricks (1-1, 4.05 ERA)
Royals vs Cubs Betting Trends
- Kansas City has covered the spread (run line) in 54.5 percent of its games this season (T-No. 12 in the MLB).
- Kansas City has hit the over in 36.4 percent of its games this season (T-No. 20 in the MLB)
- The Cubs have covered the spread (run line) in 50.0 percent of their games this season (No. 16 in the MLB).
- The Cubs have hit the over in 50.0 percent of their games this season (T-No. 9 in the MLB).
Royals vs Cubs Stats
- Kansas City is averaging 3.64 runs per game this season (No.23 in MLB).
- Kansas City is surrendering 5.09 runs per game this season (No. 22 in MLB).
- The Cubs are averaging 5.20 runs per game this season (No. 9 in MLB).
- The Cubs are surrendering 4.00 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!