Purdue vs Minnesota Week 12 Game Info
College Football Week 12
Purdue Boilermakers (2-1, 2-1 Big Ten) vs. Minnesota Golden Gophers (1-3, 1-3 Big Ten)
Date: Friday, Nov. 20, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: TCF Bank Stadium – Minneapolis, MN
Purdue vs Minnesota Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PUR: (+118) | MIN: (-144)
Spread: PUR: +2.5 (-105) | MIN: -2.5 (-115)
Total: 60.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LSU: (53%) | ARK: (47%)
Purdue vs Minnesota Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Purdue: (57.0%) | Minnesota: (43.0%)
Purdue vs Minnesota Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Minnesota defeated Purdue, 38-31, on the road, in the most recent matchup between these two schools in 2019.
- Purdue is 1-6 straight up in its last seven games against Minnesota.
- Minnesota is 39-33-3 in its 75 all-time games against Purdue.
- Purdue lost to then-No. 23 Northwestern, 27-20, at home in Week 11.
- Minnesota lost to Iowa, 35-7, at home in Week 11.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.