Purdue vs Iowa Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Purdue vs Iowa Basketball Game Info
Purdue Boilermakers (15-14, 8-10 Big Ten) vs. No. 18 Iowa Hawkeyes (20-9, 11-7 Big Ten)
Date: Tuesday, Mar. 3, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Carver-Hawkeye Arena – Iowa City, IA
Coverage: BTN (Big Ten Network)
Purdue vs Iowa Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PUR: (+170) | IOWA: (-200)
Spread: PUR: +4.5 (-110) | IOWA: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 142.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PUR: 12% | IOWA: 88%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: PUR: (+9000) | IOWA: (+6000)
Purdue vs Iowa Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Purdue vs Iowa Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Purdue defeated then-No. 17 Iowa, 104-68, at home in the most recent matchup between these two teams earlier this season on Feb. 5, 2020.
- Purdue is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Iowa.
- Purdue is 5-5 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Iowa.
- Purdue is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Iowa.
- The total has hit the over in four of Iowa's last six games against Purdue.
- Purdue defeated Indiana, 57-49, at home in its most recent game on Thursday, Feb. 27.
- Iowa defeated then-No. 16 Penn State, 77-68, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 29.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing
DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on
FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the
strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his
personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections
when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed
in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect
the views of FanDuel.