The Princeton Tigers are among the college basketball teams busy on Friday, versus the Cornell Big Red.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Princeton vs Cornell Point Spread
Princeton is favored by 1.5 points over Cornell. Princeton is -106 to cover the spread, with Cornell being -114.
Princeton vs Cornell Over/Under
An over/under of 156.5 has been set for Princeton-Cornell on February 4, with the over being -114 and the under -106.
Princeton vs Cornell Moneyline
Cornell is the underdog, +100 on the moneyline, while Princeton is a -120 favorite.
Princeton vs Cornell Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Princeton wins (51.7%)
Princeton vs Cornell Betting Trends
- Princeton's record against the spread (ATS) is 9-10-0.
- The Tigers are 7-8 as 1.5-point favorites or more.
- Princeton has played 19 games this season, and 13 of them have gone over the total.
- Cornell's record against the spread is 11-3-0.
- The Big Red have an ATS record of 9-3 as 1.5-point underdogs or more.
- There have been eight Cornell games (out of 16) that went over the total this season.
Princeton vs Cornell Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Princeton: (-120) | Cornell: (+100)
- Spread: Princeton: -1.5 (-106) | Cornell: +1.5 (-114)
- Total: 156.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!