Nuggets vs Jazz Game 4 Info
NBA Western Conference Playoffs Round 1 - Game 4
No. 3 Denver Nuggets (46-27) vs. No. 6 Utah Jazz (44-28)
Date: Sunday, Aug. 23, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Lake Buena Vista, FL
Nuggets vs Jazz Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (+126) | UTA: (-146)
Spread: DEN: +3 (-110) | UTA: -3 (-110)
Total: 215 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DEN: N/A | UTA: N/A
Series Price: DEN: (+270) | UTA: (-355)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: DEN: (+5000) | UTA: (+3200)
Nuggets vs Jazz Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Nuggets +3
Over/Under: Over 216
NBA Playoff Bracket
Nuggets vs Jazz Betting Trends
- Utah defeated Denver in Game 3, 124-87.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Denver's last 11 games.
- Denver is 1-5 straight up in its last six games.
- Utah is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Utah's last nine games.
Nuggets vs Jazz Stats
- Denver is averaging 111.2 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NBA).
- Denver is surrendering 109.8 PPG this season (No. 12 in the NBA).
- Utah is averaging 111.8 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 16 in the NBA).
- Utah is surrendering 108.8 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.