UNC vs Syracuse Basketball Game Info
North Carolina Tar Heels (15-8, 9-5 ACC) vs. Syracuse Orange (13-8, 7-7 ACC)
Date: Monday, March 1, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Carrier Dome – Syracuse, NY
UNC vs Syracuse Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNC: (-124) | SYR: (+106)
Spread: UNC: -1.5 (-120) | SYR: +1.5 (-102)
Total: 151 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UNC: (82%) | SYR: (15%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UNC: (+7500) | SYR: (+20000)
UNC vs Syracuse Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
North Carolina: 44.9%
UNC vs Syracuse Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- North Carolina defeated Syracuse, 81-75, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 12, 2021.
- North Carolina is 14-5 all-time in 19 head-to-head games against Syracuse.
- North Carolina is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head games against Syracuse.
- North Carolina defeated No. 11 Florida State, 78-70, in its most recent game on Feb. 27, 2021.
- Syracuse lost to Georgia Tech, 84-77, in its most recent game on Feb. 27, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!