New Mexico vs Air Force Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
New Mexico vs Air Force Basketball Game Info
New Mexico Lobos (5-13, 1-13 MW) vs. Air Force Falcons (4-16, 2-14 MW)
Date: Monday, Feb. 22, 2021
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Clune Arena – Colorado Springs, CO
New Mexico vs Air Force Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNM: (-104) | AFA: (-112)
Spread: UNM: +1 (-110) | AFA: -1 (-110)
Total: 125.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UNM: (33%) | AFA: (67%)
New Mexico vs Air Force Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
New Mexico: 61.8%
Air Force: 38.2%
New Mexico vs Air Force Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Air Force defeated New Mexico, 60-58, in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 26, 2020.
- New Mexico is 61-24 in its 85 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Air Force.
- New Mexico is 3-2 straight up in its last five head-to-head meetings with Air Force.
- New Mexico lost to Wyoming, 79-67, in its most recent game on Feb. 19, 2021.
- Air Force lost to Fresno State, 67-64, in its most recent game on Feb. 13, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!