Magny vs Martin Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 250 Welterweight Bout
Neil Magny (22-7-0, 7 KOs, 3 Submissions) vs. Anthony "Tony" Rocco Martin (17-5-0, 1 KO, 9 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 6, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the second fight of the main lineup card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Magny vs Martin Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 250 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Neil Magny: (-138)
- Anthony Rocco Martin: (+114)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Magny by KO/TKO: (+600)
- Magny by Points: (+155)
- Magny by Submission: (+750)
- Martin by KO/TKO: (+800)
- Martin by Points: (+250)
- Martin by Submission: (+700)
Magny vs Martin Betting Trends
- Neil Magny defeated Li Jingliang, by decision, in his most recent bout on Mar. 7, 2020.
- Anthony Rocco Martin defeated Ramazan Emeev, by decision, in his most recent bout on Nov. 9, 2019.
- Magny averages 3.93 significant strikes landed per minute with a 46 percent accuracy rate.
- Martin averages 2.70 significant strikes landed per minute with a 36 percent accuracy rate.
- Magny averages 2.15 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 57 percent defense rate.
- Martin averages 2.45 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 59 percent defense rate.
- Magny has a 59 percent takedown defense rate.
- Martin has a 64 percent takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.