Nebraska vs Maryland Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Nebraska vs Maryland Basketball Game Info
Nebraska Cornhuskers (5-12, 1-9 Big Ten) vs. Maryland Terrapins (11-10, 5-9 Big Ten)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 16, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: XFINITY Center – College Park, MD
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Nebraska vs Maryland Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NEB: (+390) | MD: (-530)
Spread: NEB: +10 (-110) | MD: -10 (-110)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NEB: (N/A) | MD: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM's National Championship: NEB: (+20000) | MD: (+11000)
Nebraska vs Maryland Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Nebraska vs Maryland Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Maryland defeated Nebraska, 77-72, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 12, 2021.
- Maryland is 12-7 all-time in 19 head-to-head games against Nebraska.
- Maryland is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against Nebraska.
- Nebraska defeated Penn State, 62-61, in its most recent game on Feb. 14, 2021.
- Maryland defeated Minnesota, 72-59, in its most recent game on Feb. 14, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!