Nebraska vs Minnesota Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By michael obermuller
Nebraska vs Minnesota Basketball Game Info
Nebraska Cornhuskers (4-9, 0-6 Big Ten) vs. Minnesota Golden Gophers (11-7, 4-7 Big Ten)
Date: Monday, Feb. 8, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Williams Arena – Minneapolis, MN
Nebraska vs Minnesota Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NEB: (+460) | MINN: (-620)
Spread: NEB: +10.5 (-120) | MINN: -10.5 (-102)
Total: 148.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NEB: (35%) | MINN: (65%)
Odds to Win NCAAM's National Championship: NEB: (+20000) | MINN: (+7500)
Nebraska vs Minnesota Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Nebraska vs Minnesota Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Minnesota defeated Nebraska, 107-75, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Mar. 8, 2020.
- Minnesota is 20-15 all-time in 35 head-to-head games against Nebraska.
- Nebraska is 6-4 straight up in its last 10 games against Minnesota.
- Nebraska is 5-12 against the spread (ATS) in its last 17 games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Nebraska's last 11 games.
- Minnesota is 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Minnesota's last nine games.
- Nebraska lost to Michigan State, 66-56, on the road in its most recent game on Feb. 6, 2021.
- Minnesota lost to Rutgers, 76-72, on the road in its most recent game on Feb. 4, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.