NC State vs Pitt Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
NC State vs Pitt Basketball Game Info
NC State Wolfpack (8-9, 4-8 ACC) vs. Pittsburgh Panthers (9-7, 5-6 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 17, 2021
Time: 4:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Petersen Events Center – Pittsburgh, PA
Coverage: ACC Network
NC State vs Pitt Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NCST: (+160) | PITT: (-190)
Spread: NCST: +4 (-110) | PITT: -4 (-110)
Total: 141.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NCST: (N/A) | PITT: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM's National Championship: NCST: (+20000) | PITT: (+12000)
NC State vs Pitt Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
NC State: 49.9%
NC State vs Pitt Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- NC State defeated Pitt, 73-58, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Mar. 11, 2020.
- Pitt is 18-2 all-time in 20 head-to-head games against NC State.
- NC State is 10-0 straight up in its last 10 games against Pitt.
- NC State is 2-6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in four of NC State's last six games.
- Pitt is 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
- Pitt is 1-5 straight up in its last six games.
- NC State lost to Duke, 69-53, at home in its most recent game on Feb. 13, 2021.
- Pitt lost to Georgia Tech, 71-65, on the road in its most recent game on Feb. 14, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.