Montana State vs Washington State Basketball Game Info
Montana State Bobcats (2-1, 1-1 Away) vs. Washington State Cougars (5-0, 5-0 Home)
Date: Friday, Dec. 18, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Friel Court at Beasley Coliseum – Pullman, WA
Coverage: Pac-12 Network
Montana State vs Washington State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MTST: (+245) | WSU: (-300)
Spread: MTST: +6.5 (-110) | WSU: -6.5 (-112)
Total: 132.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MTST: (54%) | WSU: (46%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MTST: (+12000) | WSU: (+12000)
Montana State vs Washington State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Montana State: 36.7%
Washington State: 63.3%
Montana State vs Washington State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Montana State defeated Washington State, 95-90, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Dec. 9, 2018.
- Washington State is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Montana State.
- Washington State is 18-5 in the 23 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Montana State.
- Montana State defeated YCC, 114-74, in its most recent game on Dec. 13, 2020.
- Washington State defeated Portland State, 69-60, in its most recent game on Dec. 13, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!