Missouri vs Texas A&M Basketball Game Info
Missouri Tigers (10-11, 2-6 SEC) vs. Texas A&M Aggies (10-10, 4-4 SEC)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 4, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Reed Arena – College Station, TX
Coverage: SEC Network
Missouri vs Texas A&M Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIZZ: (-110) I TAMU: (-110)
Spread: MIZZ: (N/A) I TAMU: (N/A)
Total: 124.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIZZ: 10% I TAMU: 90%
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: MIZZ: (+18000) I TAMU: (N/A)
Missouri vs Texas A&M Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Texas A&M: 43.9%
Missouri vs Texas A&M Tech Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Texas A&M defeated Missouri, 66-64, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 21, 2020.
- Texas A&M is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Missouri.
- Missouri is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Texas A&M.
- Missouri is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games on the road.
- Texas A&M is 2-4 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Texas A&M's last six games against Missouri.
- Missouri lost to South Carolina, 76-54, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1.
- Texas A&M lost to Georgia, 63-48, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.