Milwaukee vs Cleveland State College Basketball Game Info
Horizon League Conference Tournament 2021 Semifinal
Milwaukee Panthers (10-11, 7-10 Horizon) vs. Cleveland State Vikings (17-7, 16-4 Horizon)
Date: Monday, March 8, 2021
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Indiana Farmers Coliseum — Indianapolis, IN
Milwaukee vs Cleveland State Spread & Odds
All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MILW: (N/A) | CLEV: (N/A)
Spread: MILW: +4 (-116) | CLEV: -4 (-106)
Total: 141.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MILW: (N/A) | CLEV: (N/A)
Milwaukee vs Cleveland State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Cleveland State: 59.4%
Milwaukee vs Cleveland State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Milwaukee defeated Cleveland State, 81-80, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 22, 2021.
- Milwaukee is 31-24 in 55 all-time head-to-head matchups against Cleveland State.
- Cleveland State is 16-8 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Milwaukee is 13-8 ATS this season.
- Milwaukee defeated Wright State, 94-92 (OT), in the Horizon League quarter-finals.
- Cleveland State defeated Purdue Fort Wayne, 108-104 (3OT), in the Horizon League quarter-finals.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.