Miami (OH) vs Kent State Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under 7 Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Larry Rupp
Miami (OH) vs Kent State Basketball Game Info
Miami-Ohio RedHawks (8-5, 5-3 MAC) vs. Kent State Golden Flashes (9-4, 6-3 MAC)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 2, 2021
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: M.A.C Center – Kent, OH
Miami (OH) vs Kent State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: M-OH: (+350) | KENT: (-450)
Spread: M-OH: +8.5 (-106) | KENT: -8.5 (-114)
Total: 148.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: M-OH: (37%) | KENT: (63%)
Miami (OH) vs Kent State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Miami (OH): 17.5%
Kent State: 82.5%
Miami (OH) vs Kent State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kent State defeated Miami (OH), 74-61, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 25, 2020.
- Miami (OH) is 92-52 all-time in 144 head-to-head games against Kent State.
- Kent State is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games against Miami (OH).
- Miami (OH) is 10-3-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 14 games against Kent State.
- The total has hit the over in five of Kent State's last six games.
- Miami (OH) defeated Western Michigan, 65-56, in its most recent game on Jan. 30, 2021.
- Kent State defeated Central Michigan, 83-76, in its most recent game on Jan. 30, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.