Miami (OH) vs Central Michigan Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By michael obermuller
Miami (OH) vs Central Michigan Basketball Game Info
Miami (OH) Redhawks (9-9, 6-7 MAC) vs. Central Michigan Chippewas (6-12, 2-9 MAC)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 23, 2021
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: McGuirk Arena — Mount Pleasant, MI
Miami (OH) vs Central Michigan Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: M-OH: (N/A) | CMU: (N/A)
Spread: M-OH: -4 (-110) | CMU: +4 (-110)
Total: 149 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: M-OH: (77%) | CMU: (23%)
Miami (OH) vs Central Michigan Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Miami (OH): 55.5%
Central Michigan: 44.5%
Miami (OH) vs Central Michigan Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Miami (OH) defeated Central Michigan, 76-57, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 27, 2020.
- Miami (OH) is 54-21 all-time in 75 head-to-head games against Central Michigan.
- Miami (OH) is 5-5 straight up in its last 10 games against Central Michigan.
- Miami (OH) is 0-5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Miami (OH)'s last 10 games.
- Central Michigan is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Central Michigan's last six games.
- Miami (OH) defeated Northern Illinois, 69-64, on the road in its most recent game on Feb. 20, 2021.
- Central Michigan lost to Western Michigan, 67-65, at home in its most recent game on Feb. 6, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.