Mercer vs UNC Greensboro Spread, Line, Odds, Prediction, Over/Under & Betting Insights for SoCon Championship Final
Mercer vs UNC Greensboro Basketball Game Info
Southern Conference Championship Game
Mercer Bears (18-10, 8-9 Southern) vs. UNC Greensboro Spartans (20-8, 13-5 Southern)
Date: Monday, March 8, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Harrah's Cherokee Center – Asheville, NC
Mercer vs UNC Greensboro Spread & Odds
All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MER: (+176) | UNCG: (-210)
Spread: MER: +5 (-110) | UNCG: -5 (-110)
Total: 136 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MER: (40%) | UNCG: (60%)
Mercer vs UNC Greensboro Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
UNC Greensboro: 56.0%
Mercer vs UNC Greensboro Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- UNC Greensboro defeated Mercer, 77-74, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 13, 2021.
- UNC Greensboro is 10-4 all-time in 14 head-to-head game against Mercer.
- UNC Greensboro is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Mercer.
- Mercer is 12-13 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- UNC Greensboro is 16-11 ATS this season.
- Mercer defeated VMI, 73-59, in the SoCon Championship semifinal.
- UNC Greensboro defeated ETSU, 77-65, in the SoCon Championship semifinal.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!