Mercer vs Army Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 8 Game
Mercer vs Army Week 8 Game Info
College Football Week 8
Mercer Bears (0-1) vs. Army Black Knights (5-1)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 24, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Michie Stadium – West Point, NY
Coverage: CBS Sports Network
Mercer vs Army Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MER: (+2500) | ARMY: (-10000)
Spread: MER: +30.5 (-106) | ARMY: -30.5 (-114)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MER: (36%) | ARMY: (64%)
Odds to Win FBS Championship: MER: (N/A) | ARMY: (+150000)
Mercer vs Army Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Mercer: (3.0%) | Army: (97.0%)
Mercer vs Army Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This is the first all-time, head-to-head matchup between Mercer and Army.
- Mercer is 0-5 straight up in its last five games.
- Mercer is 0-5 straight up in its last five road games.
- Army is 4-2 against the spread in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Army's last seven games.
- Mercer lost to JSU, 34-28, on the road in Week 6.
- Army defeated UTSA, 28-16, on the road in Week 7.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.