The fastest men in the world will be showing off their speed when the preliminary round and heats begin at the Olympics in Tokyo on July 31. The event won't include reigning world champion Christian Coleman, who is suspended.
FanDuel Sportsbook has posted odds to win the 100m sprint for all the competitors.
Three Americans are among the leading favorites to capture the gold medal in the men's track and field 100m event, led by Trayvon Bromell (+115). Bromell is undefeated this season. In June he ran the fasted 100m time this year in 9.77 seconds.
Hundredths of a second separate the leading men's sprinters, and fellow American Fred Kerley (+550) ran a 9.86 to qualify for Tokyo Olympics. Kerley is a former silver medalist at the World Championships in the 400m. He decided to focus on the 100m and 200m at the Olympic Trials.
Ronnie Baker ran a 9.85 in the National Trials. Baker and Kerley are competing in their first Olympics.
South African Akani Simbine is one to watch. He anchors the 4x100m strong South African team, and ran the second-fastest 100m time this year when posting 9.84 seconds.
Canadian Andre De Grasse won a bronze medal in the 100m and silver medal in the 200m during the 2016 Olympics.
Here are the odds to win the 100m for all the men sprinters at the summer Olympics.
Men's 100m Gold Medal Odds
1. Trayvon Bromell, USA (+115)
2. Fred Kerley, USA (+550)
3. Akani Simbine, South Africa (+550)
4. Ronnie Baker, USA (+650)
5. Andre De Graase, Canada (+650)
6. Zharnel Hughes, Great Britain (+2500)
7. Marcell Jacobs, Italy (+3100)
8. Su Bingtian, China (+3400)
9. Yohan Blake, Jamaica (+4500)
10. Tlotliso Leotelela, South Africa (+5000)
11. Tyquendo Tracey, Jamaica (+7000)
12. Chijindu Ujah, Great Britain (+7500)
13. Divine Oduduru, Nigeria (+7500)
14. Jimmy Vicaut, France (+8500)
15. Ryota Yamagata, Japan (+8500)
16. Shaun Maswanganyi, South Africa (+9500)
17. Samson Colebrooke, Bahamas (+10000)
18. Ferdinand Omurwa, Kenya (+10000)
19. Aaron Brown, Canada (+10000)
20. Jospeh Amoah, Ghana (+10000)
21. Yuki Koike, Japan (+10000)
22. Arthur Cisse, Ivory Coast (+10000)
23. Mario Burke, Barbados (+10000)
24. Benjamin Azamati-Kwaku, Ghana (+10000)
25. Cejhae Greene, Antigua and Barbuda (+10000)
26. Usheoritse Itsekir, Nigeria (+10000)
27. Xie Zhenye, China (+10000)
28. Lalu Muhammad Zohri, Indoneia (+10000)
29. Kemar Hyman, (+10000)
30. Yoshihide Kiryu, Japan (+10000)
31. Hassan Taftian, Iran (+10000)
32. Emmanuel Matadi, Liberia (+10000)
33. Femi Ogunode, Qatar (+10000)
34. Rohan Browning, Australia (+10000)
35. Paulo Andre De Oliveira, Brazil (+10000)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!