Memphis vs Cincinnati Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 9 Game
Memphis vs Cincinnati Week 9 Game Info
College Football Week 9
Memphis Tigers (3-1, 2-1 American) vs. No. 7 Cincinnati Bearcats (4-0, 2-0 American)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 31, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Nippert Stadium – Cincinnati, OH
Memphis vs Cincinnati Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MEM: (+225) | CIN: (-290)
Spread: MEM: +7.5 (-122) | CIN: -7.5 (+100)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MEM: (13%) | CIN: (87%)
Odds to Win FBS Championship: MEM: (+25000) | CIN: (+20000)
Memphis vs Cincinnati Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Memphis: (38.2%) | Cincinnati: (61.8%)
Memphis vs Cincinnati Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Memphis defeated Cincinnati, 29-24, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Dec. 7, 2019.
- Memphis is 23-13 in the 36 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Cincinnati.
- Memphis is 5-0 straight up in its last five head-to-head matchups against Cincinnati.
- Memphis is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Memphis is 15-3 straight up in its last 18 games.
- Cincinnati is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Cincinnati's last 10 games.
- Memphis defeated Temple, 41-29, at home in Week 8.
- Then-No. 9 Cincinnati defeated then-No. 16 SMU, 42-13, on the road in Week 8.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.