Maryland vs Ohio State Basketball Game Info
No. 7 Maryland Terrapins (22-4, 12-3 Big Ten) vs. No. 25 Ohio State Buckeyes (17-9, 7-8 Big Ten)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 23, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Value City Arena – Columbus, OH
Maryland vs Ohio State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MD: (+125) | OSU: (-145)
Spread: MD: +2.5 (-110) | OSU: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 132.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MD: 71% | OSU: 29%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MD: (+1500) | OSU: (+4000)
Maryland vs Ohio State Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Ohio State: 64.0%
Maryland vs Ohio State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Maryland defeated Ohio State, 67-55, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Jan. 7, 2020.
- Maryland is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Ohio State.
- Maryland is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Ohio State.
- Maryland is 7-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Ohio State's last six games against Maryland.
- Maryland defeated Northwestern, 76-67, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 18.
- Ohio State lost to No. 20 Iowa, 85-76, on the road its most recent game on Thursday, Feb. 20.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.