LSU vs Alabama Basketball Game Info
LSU Tigers (11-5, 6-3 SEC) vs. No. 10 Alabama Crimson Tide (14-4, 9-0 SEC)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 3, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Coleman Coliseum – Tuscaloosa, AL
LSU vs Alabama Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LSU: (+330) | ALA: (-420)
Spread: LSU: +8.5 (-110) | ALA: -8.5 (-110)
Total: 163.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LSU: (33%) | ALA: (67%)
Odds to Win NCAAM's National Championship: LSU: (+5500) | ALA: (+2000)
LSU vs Alabama Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
LSU vs Alabama Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Alabama defeated LSU, 105-75, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 19, 2021.
- Alabama is 81-52 all-time in 133 head-to-head games against LSU.
- Alabama is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games against LSU.
- LSU is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in five of LSU's last six games.
- Alabama is 8-2-1 ATS in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Alabama's last 10 games against LSU.
- LSU lost to then-No. 10 Texas Tech, 76-71, at home in its most recent game on Jan. 30, 2021.
- Then-No. 9 Alabama lost to then-No. 24 Oklahoma, 66-61, on the road in its most recent game on Jan. 30, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.